ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, January 15, 2008; 12:30 p.m.
as a result of the adoption of the City Council Policies & Procedures manual
the format of the agenda has changed.)
Call and Determination of Quorum
Approve Minutes of January 2, 2008
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen
requested to be placed on agenda)
1) Water Supply Agreement with
2) Green Valley Sanitary Sewer District annexation update (Continued from the
3) No. PW091107-15 – (No attachment) Re
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
4) South Creek Apartment
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S ITEMS
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
5) No. PW011508-01 - RU Lots Paving (Friendship House) Project No. ST07-1649
6) No. PW011508-02 - Anamosa Street Reconstruction from
7) No. PW011508-03 - Mall Drive Water Transmission
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
8) No. PW011508-04 - Letting Authorization, Utilities and Environmental Clearance Certificate and Right-of-Way Certificate, and Voluntary Right-of-Way Donations (4) for the South
9) No. PW011508-05 - Amendment Number 1 to the professional services agreement between the City of Rapid City and FMG, Inc. for the Dahl Fine Arts Expansion Project No. A
10) No. PW011508-06 - Amendment Number 3 to Owner-Engineer Agreement between the City of Rapid City and FourFront Design, Inc., for the Red Rock Storage Reservoir Project No. W03 - 11184 / CIP 50284 for an amount not to exceed $39,902.00
11) No. PW011508-07 - Agreement to Share Sanitary Sewer Main Construction and Engineering Costs between the City of Rapid City and Joel and Rebecca Anderson to construct and extension of the public sanitary sewer in accordance with current city ordinances and specifications
12) No. PW071007-18 -
13) No. PW071508-08 - Report on impact of delay of Allen Avenue Alley Sewer Replacement Project
RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
DEPARTMENT OF GROWTH MANAGEMENT
14) No. 07FV009 - Section 2, T1N, R7E - A request by Ted Rufeldt, Jr. for Rapid City/Pennington County 911 to consider an application for a Fence Height Exception to allow a fence in excess of six feet on the S1/2 W1/2 SE1/4 NW1/4 and the N1/2 W1/2 SE1/4NW1/4, Section 2, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 940 Skyline Drive.
15) No. 07VE028 - Section 15, T1N, R8E - A request by Renner & Associates for West River Electric Assn. to consider an application for a Vacation of Non-Access Easement on Lot WR of the NE1/4 NE1/4, Section 15 T1N, R8E, BHM,
16) No. 07VE044 - Trailwood Village - A request by Sperlich Consulting, Inc. for Howie Construction to consider an application for a Vacation of a portion of a Minor Drainage and Utility Easement on Lot 19 of Block 24 of Trailwood Village, located in the N1/2 of the SE1/4, Section 10, T1N, R8E, BHM, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located adjacent to the south side of Savannah Street and west of Benjamin Street.
DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION