|Public Works Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, December 12, 2001 -- 1:15 p.m.
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
1) PW121201-01 – No. 01 for SSW01-1080, 38th Street Sanitary Sewer Extension Project to Mainline Contracting, Inc. for an increase of $4,761.64
2) PW121201-02 – No. 01 for ST01-1082, Third Street Reconstruction Project to Hills Materials Company for an increase of $1,026.38
3) PW121201-03 – No. 01 for PR01-1015, Rapid City Skate Park to R.C.S. Construction, Inc. for an increase of $27,486
4) PW121201-04 – No. 01 for SSW01-884, Maple, Elk and Nevada Utility Reconstruction Project to Mainline Contracting, Inc. for an increase of $45,234.43
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
5) PW121201-05 – Amendment No. 01 to Professional Service Agreement with TSP Three, Inc. to Design ST01-871, Hwy 16/Promise Road Infrastructure Improvements for an amount not to exceed $2,300
6) PW121201-06 – Amendment No. 01 to Professional Service Agreement with Wyss Associates, Inc. to Design PR01-1098, Memorial Park Improvements, Phase I Project for an amount not to exceed $18,820
7) PW121201-07 – Professional Service Agreement with Baffuto Architecture to Design FD02-870, Rapid City Fire Station #6 for an amount not to exceed $78,150 plus reimbursables
8) PW121201-08 – Permanent Utility Easement within a City H-Lot along Catron Blvd.
9) PW121201-11 – Amendment No. 02 to Professional Service Agreement with TSP Three, Inc. to Design W00-946, Mountain View Utility Improvement Project and an amount not to exceed $10,355
BUILDING INSPECTION DIVISION
10) PW121201-09 – Approve the purchase of one new current model year 1/2 Ton 4x4 extended cab, short box pickup from Beck Motors for a total purchase price of $19,946 under State Contract #13382
11) 2001 Supplemental Appropriation up to $100,000
12) Cost estimates to locate the Girls’ softball fields at Parkview, Haines Avenue or Tyler property
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
13) No. 01VE005 - Deny without prejudice a request by Renner & Sperlich Engineering for Jim Tice to consider an application for a Vacation of Access Easement on Lot B of SE1/4 of SE1/4 of Section 7, T2N, R7E, BHM, Pennington County, South Daktoa, more generally described as being located at 5800 Merritt Road.
14) No. 01VE015 - Deny without prejudice a request by Kirby Ruenholl to consider an application for a Vacation of Utility Easement on Lot 5 of Block 2 of Meadow Ridge Subdivision located in the W1/2 of the SW1/4 Section 2, T1N, R8E, BHM, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 1810 Ennen Drive.
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
15) PW121201-10 – 2402 5th Street on-street parking elimination and compensation (John & Helen Bracken)
ALDERPERSONS’ ITEMS & COMMITTEE REPORTS