|Public Works Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, February 28, 2001 -- 1:15 p.m.
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
1) No. PW022801-01 – No. 01 for IDP00-1008, Rapid city Club for Boys, Inc. Expansion 2000 to Heavy Constructors d.b.a. Gustafson Builders for an increase of $8,804.95
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
Portable Chemical Toilet Facilities for Various Locations
3)No. PW022801-02 – PM01-1102, 2001 Roadway Marking Contract
4)No. PW021401-02 - SS00-1007, Sheridan Lake Road Sanitary Trunk Sewer Extension Project
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
5) No. PW022801-03 – Amendment No. 01 to Professional Service Agreement dated October 16, 2000 with FMG, Inc. to Design ST01-1047, Catron Boulevard Improvements Project for an amount not to exceed $2,430
BUILDING INSPECTION DIVISION
6) No. PW022801-04 – SSW00-943, Wildwood Water Transmission Main and Sewer Main Extension Project
7) No. PW022801-05 – Approve an Initial Resolution Setting Time and Place for Hearing on April 2, 2001 for ST01-1006, Parkview Drive Extension Project
8) No. PW022801-06 – Approve One FTE – Senior Engineering Technician for Construction Services Center
9) No. PW022801-07 – Approve Resolution Declaring Property Surplus
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
10) No. 01VE001 (Northern Heights Subdivision) - Approve a Vacation of Utility Easement for petitioner Village On Haines LLC for Lot 2 of Lot A, Block 6, Northern Heights Subdivision, Section 25, T2N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at the intersection of Haines Avenue and Anamosa Street.
11) No. 00VE016 (Prairie Auto Subdivision) - Approve with stipulations a Vacation of Utility and Minor Drainage Easement for petitioner Donavan Broberg for ARC International, Inc. for Lot A of Prairie Auto Subdivision (formerly Block 4 less Lots 1 thru 5 of Block 4 and adjacent vacated alley R.O.W. and a portion of the North 50’ of Lot 10 of Block 1 and adjacent alley R.O.W. all in Radio Towers Subdivision) and Lot 7 Revised of Lot A, SE1/4, SE1/4, Section 6, T1N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, including the East 60 Feet of the South 25 Feet of Lot 10, The East 60 Feet of Lot 9, and the vacated alley, Radio Towers Subdivision, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 1625 Cambell Street.
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
12) No. PW022801-08 – Drinking Water Protection Committee Recommendations
ALDERPERSONS’ ITEMS & COMMITTEE REPORTS
13) No. 00TP014 – Authorize staff to advertise a Request for Proposals for the Chapel Valley Access Study
14) No. PW022801-09 – Approve a Title VIII Grant application to the US Forest Service for a tree planting project for Robbinsdale and Halley Parks