ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Tuesday, August 15, 2006, 12:30 p.m.
as a result of the adoption of the City Council Policies & Procedures manual
the format of the agenda has changed.)
Call and Determination of Quorum
Approve Minutes of August 1 , 2006
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen
requested to be placed on agenda)
1) No. PW080106-01 - Approve a request by Dream Design International for authorization to prepare an H-Lot located in the N1/2 of Section 34, T2N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County on behalf of the City of Rapid City and authorize acceptance of deeds (Continued from the August 1, 2006 Public Works Committee Meeting)
2) No. PW081506-01 - Request by Founders Park LLC to allow a retaining wall to be located in right-of-way along property legally described as the W1/2 NW1/4 SE1/4, Section 35, T2N, R7E, BHM,
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
3) No. PW081506-02 - Mt. View Road Utility Reconstruction,
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
4) No. PW081506-03 - Authorize the Mayor and Finance Officer to sign a Professional Services Agreement between the City of Rapid City and MWH Soft, Inc. for Utility System Master Plan Phase II Water and Wastewater Modeling Software; Project No. PW05-1447 for an amount not to exceed $18,040.00
5) No. PW081506-04 - Request Authorization for Mayor and Finance Officer to sign an amendment to the Professional Services Agreement between the City of
6) No. PW081506-05 - Request authorization to solicit Requests for Proposals for Engineering Services for the Rapid City Major Drainage Overview Report
RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
7) No. PW081506-06 - Request to purchase from State Contract #14741 with Western Stationers, components and installation for one (1) office work station for an amount of $2,787.80
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
DEPARTMENT OF GROWTH MANAGEMENT
8) No. 06FV008 - Fountain Springs Business Park - A request by Lund Associates, Ltd. for Golden West Technologies to consider an application for a Fence Height Exception to allow a 10 foot six inch high fence in lieu of a eight foot high fence in a Light Industrial zoning district on Tract N, Fountain Springs Business Park, Section 27, T2N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located on Fountain Plaza Drive
9) No. 06TP016 – Final
DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION