ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Tuesday, February 14, 2006, 12:30 p.m.
as a result of the adoption of the City Council Policies & Procedures manual
the format of the agenda has changed.)
Call and Determination of Quorum
of the Agenda
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
SPECIAL ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen requested to be placed on agenda)
1) No. PW021406-01 - Request by Dream Design Inc. for authorization to prepare an H-Lot in the unplatted balance of the E1/2 NE1/4 and the NE1/4 SE1/4, Section 29, T1N, R7E, BHM on behalf of the City of
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
2) Fire Flow Testing Process Discussion – Alderman Kooiker. (Continued from the
3) A Resolution Regarding Older Infrastructure – Alderman Schumacher. (Continued from the
4) Neighborhood Watch Pal Light at the Monroe/Lemmon drainage area – Alderman Olson (Continued from the
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
5) Policy on non-conforming sign installations (Continued from the
6) Authorize disposition of co-compost with Eagle Inc.
7) No. PW011006-03 - Request approval to proceed with the purchase of Railroad Lease Lands identified in Lease No. 1572 to allow the City to proceed with Knollwood Drainage Elements 2 and 20 in 2006 and 2007. (Continued from the
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
10) No. PW021406-02 – Change Order No. 1 for
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
11) No. PW021406-03 - Hot Mixed Asphaltic Concrete
12) No. PW021406-04 - Ready Mixed Concrete
13) No. PW021406-05 - Limestone Gravel
14) No. PW021406-06 - Sweeper Broom Refills
15) No. PW021406-07 - Handheld, Mobile Two-Way Radios/Pagers
16) No. PW021406-08 - 2006 Street Painting Project No. STCM06-1475; CIP #50594
17) No. PW021406-09 - 2006 Street Marking Project No. PM06-1463; CIP #50593
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
18) No. PW021406-10 - Contract between the City of
19) No. PW021406-11 - Amendment Number 1 to the Professional Services Agreement between enVision design, inc. for the remodel of the existing
20) No. PW021406-12 - Request approval to spend out-of-the-dust funds in the amount of $15,565.00 to pave approximately 250 feet of
21) No. PW021406-13 - Approve an Amendment to the Professional Services agreement between the City of
22) No. PW021406-14 - Approve a resolution imposing water construction fees for connection to the water utility along portions of
RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
DEPARTMENT OF GROWTH MANAGEMENT
23) No. 05TI016 - Plum Creek Subdivision - A request by Centerline to consider an application for a Tax Increment District No. 57 - Project Plan on the W1/2 SW1/4, less Plum Creek Subdivision and including Elk Vale Road right-of-way, Section 16, T1N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at the southern terminus of South Valley Drive.
DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION
25) No. PW013106-30 – (No attachment) Canyon Lake Park Road Cost estimate and funding source. (Continued from the