ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
AGENDA FOR THE PUBLIC
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
1:15 P.M.; Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Roll Call and Determination
Approve Minutes of June 1
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee
on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken
at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the
agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
1) No. PW061504-01 Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project – Installation of signs in the public right-of-way for the West Boulevard Association, Nathan Degen, Troop 44
Request to pave public right-of-way for handicap parking at
3) Swimming pass for parents of handicap children, Alderman French
4) Engineering plan review process, Alderman Kooiker
5) Extend employee discount to part-time employees discussion, Alderman Hanks
6) Septic Systems, Alderman Kooiker
7) Issues of standing water; legality of enforcement within the current ordinance; ordinance amendment recommendation, Alderman French
Street Design Criteria Manual, Alderman Hanks
9) Water and Sewer Rates
No. 03 and Final for
No. 06 for
13) No. PW061504-04 No. 01 for Whitehead Ballfields Improvements Restroom and Picnic Shelter Project No. PR04-1332 to Tru-Form Construction, Inc. for an increase of $1,572.77
No. 01 for Meadowbrook Golf Course cart Storage Building No. 2 Project No. GC04-1366
to Lost Cabin/Lipp Construction, LLC for an increase of $8,140.15
Joint Powers Agreement Between the State of South Dakota Department of Military
and Veterans Affairs and the City of Rapid City
Fitzgerald Stadium west-side yard waste site discussion
Northdale Sanitary District request to annex Lot C and Sewer Lot 1 of Block
19) No. 04FV012 Continue to the July 27, 2004 Public Works Committee meeting a Fence Height Exception for petitioner Dennis Rogers to allow a seven foot six inch fence in a Low Density Residential District on Lot 13, Block 16, South Robbinsdale Subdivision, Section 7, T1N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 801 East Indiana Street.
No. 04VE013 Approve a Vacation of Non-Access Easement for petitioner Dream Design
International Inc. on Lot 16, Block 11, Red Rock Estates, Section 29, T1N, R7E,
BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as
being located north of Muirfield Drive and west of Maidstone Court.