|Public Works Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, November 28, 2001 -- 1:15 p.m.
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
1) No. PW112801-02 - No. 01F for PR01-1043, Parks Parking Lots Overlay Project to Hills Materials Company for an increase of $1,528.15
2) No. PW112801-03 - No. 01F for PR01-1101, Mary Hall Park Bicycle Path Project to J & J Asphalt Company for an increase of $11,107.27
3) No. PW112801-01 - No. 01 for WRF01-1035, Water Reclamation Facility Improvements Project – Equipment Installation to MAC Construction Company for an increase of $50,811
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
4) No. PW112801-04 - SSW01-1105, In-Place Sewer and Water Reconstruction Project
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
5) Amendment No. 02 to Loan and Infrastructure Development Agreement with Buntrock-Graziano-Ward Development Company LLC
6) No. PW112801-05 - Agreement with Peace Officers to jointly construct 10" watermain along Golden Eagle Drive from Catron Blvd.
7) No. PW112801-06 - Permanent Utility Easement Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement Agreement with Presbyterian Retirement Village of Rapid City, Inc.
8) No. PW112801-07 - Permanent Utility Easement Agreement and Temporary Construction Easement Agreement with Rapid City Regional Hospital, Inc.
9) No. PW112801-08 - Agreement with Black Hills Harley Davidson, Inc. to Maintain sections of Lange Road from Deadwood Avenue to BH Harley Davidson entrance
10) No. PW112801-09 - Agreement with International Association of Electrical Inspectors to Conduct the Analysis of the 2002 National Electrical Code Seminar for an amount not to exceed $3,125
11) No. PW112801-10 - Agreement with LENNOX Training Services to Conduct Residential Application and Design Seminar for an amount not to exceed $499 per attendee
12) No. PW112801-11 - Grant Application with the State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company for an Intersection Safety Study for the Fifth Street & Omaha Street intersection
13) No. PW112801-12 - Vendor Contract with Coca Cola Bottling Company of the Black Hills for a total estimated price of $4,530.25
14) No. PW112801-13 - Roosevelt Ice Arena Seasonal Ice Rental Contract with the Rushmore Hockey Association
BUILDING INSPECTION DIVISION
15) No. PW112801-14 - Approve the purchase of one new current model year compact 4x4 extended cab pickup from Beck Motors for a total purchase price of $16,249 under State Contract #13382
16) No. PW112801-15 - Request Permission to seek proposals for Rapid City Ice Rink advertising contracts
17) Roosevelt Park Plan scenario that includes Parking "A", bathhouse and outdoor pool facility
18) Discuss Girls’ softball field locations
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
19) No. PW112801-16 - Approve the purchase of one new current model year 3/4 Ton 4x4 extended cab pickup from Ted Tufty Dodge, Inc. for a total purchase price of $23,708 under State Contract #13386
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
20) No. 01FV001 – Deny a Fence Height Variance for petitioner Kelly Brassfield to allow a six foot high fence in the front yard setback on Lot 1 of Block 2 of Minnekahta Subdivision, Section 9, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located 2106 Elmhurst Drive
21) No. 01FV002 – Deny a Fence Height Variance for petitioners Steve and Trisha Nolan to allow a six foot high fence in the front yard on Lot 23 of the NE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 21, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington Conty, South Dakota, more generally described as being located 4605 Easy Street.
22) No. 01CA035 – Approve with stipulations an Amendment to the Major Street Plan, an element of the Comprehensive Plan for petitioner Centerline for A/R Group, including eliminating and modifying various collector roadways all located in the SW1/4 SW1/4 Section 29 and N1/2 NW1/4 Section 32 T2N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota and identifying the extension of Eglin Street, an arterial roadway located in Sections 29 and 32, T2N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located northwest of the intersection of proposed East Anamosa and East North Street
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
23) Request to Allow Structures in the public right-of-way (mailboxes and yard lights) at 3631 and 3635 City View Drive (Gary McKinnon)
ALDERPERSONS’ ITEMS & COMMITTEE REPORTS
24) Discuss Public Works Committee and Legal & Finance Committee meetings