ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Friday, December 19, 2014 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Accept ‘Speaker Request Forms’ from members of the public who are not on the agenda
Approval of Meeting Agenda
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of the November 21, 2014 meeting minutes
1. Budget Information – November 30, 2014
1. HPC’s letter of response to the Lehe Report
2. Discuss Clock at 631 Main Street
1. The contract with Rosin Preservation LLC to continue work on the West Boulevard Resurvey is anticipated to be on Legal Finance on 12/31 and City Council on January 5, 2015. A grant amendment extending the end date to August 15, 2015 will be a companion item on the same agendas.
a. Staff memo
2. Design Guidelines Subcommittee Monroe
3. Founders Park Kingsbury
SHPO Summary Report – SHPO concurred with the finding from the 11/21/2014 11.1 Review. No additional comments were provided.