|Special Council Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Finance Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Special Council Meeting Agenda
City of Rapid City
December 27, 2001 – 1:15 P.M.
1. Poker Joes, Inc. dba Poker Joe’s, 211 Cambell Street, for an On-Sale Liquor License Transfer (from John Ashley dba The Uptown Grill)
2. Poker Joe’s, Inc. dba Poker Joe’s, 211 Cambell Street, for an On-Sale Liquor License Renewal
3. L&K, LLC dba The Mustang Grill, 710 St. Joe Street, for an On-Sale Wine License Renewal
4. Wine Cellar 507 dba Wine Cellar 507, 507 Sixth Street, for an On-Sale Wine License Renewal
5. Wine Cellar 507 dba Wine Cellar 507, 507 Sixth Street, for an Off-Sale Liquor License Renewal
6. Outback Midwest II, LP dba Outback Steakhouse, 665 E. Disk Drive, for an On-Sale Liquor License Renewal and Sunday Opening
7. Derby Advertising, Inc. dba Canyon Lake Chophouse, 2720 Chapel Lane, for an On-Sale Liquor License Transfer (from Canyon Lake Club LLC)
8. Dos Ermanos, Inc. dba LaCosta Mexican Restaurant, 603 Omaha Street, for an On-Sale Wine License Renewal
9. No. CC122701-01 - Resolution Declaring Property Surplus
10. No. CC122701-02 – Change Order No. 1(F) for 2001 Roadway Marking Project PM01-1102, United Rentals Highway Technologies (DBA Traffic Safety Services), for an increase of $14,009.90
11. No. CC122701-03 – Change Order No. 2(F), 2001 Street Mill & Overlays Project STCM01-1054, 1056 & 1129, Hills Materials Company, for an increase of $1,714.00
12. No. CC122701-04 – Change Order No. 1, Sycamore & Sitka Street Reconstruction Project ST01-812, Hills Materials Company, for a decrease in the amount of $40,139.09
13. No. CC122701-05 – Change Order No. 2(F), Fifth Street PCC Panel Repair Project STCM01-1055, Stanley Johnsen Concrete, for an increase of $6,483.73
14. No. CC122701-06 – Change Order No. 1, Original Townsite Sanitary Sewer Reconstruction Project SS00-941, Rapid Construction Company, for a decrease of $11,985.97
15. No. CC122701-07 – Change Order No. 2(F), Hall Street Improvements Project ST01-1114, Simon Contractors, Inc., for a decrease in the amount of $4,192.57
16. No. CC122701-08 - Authorize renewal of the City's liability, building & excess coverage insurance policies.
17. No. LF121201-01 - Second Reading, Ordinance 3770 Regarding Supplemental Appropriation No. 10 for 2001
19. NO. CC122701-09 - Memorandum from Mayor Munson Vetoing the Council’s action taken on December 17, 2001 approving the expenditure for a parking pad at 2402 Fifth Street