|Special Council Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Finance Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
City of Rapid City
June 13, 2001 – 1:15 P.M.
1. No. PW053001-02 - Bid Award: North Middle School Outdoor Recreation Improvements Project CDBG01-1057
2. No. CC061301-01 - Bid Award: Wildwood Street and Utilities Construction Project WSS00-943
3. No. CC061301-02 - Bid Award: Hawthorne Avenue Street and Utilities Reconstruction Project, Phase One, No SS98-806
4. No. CC061301-03 - Bid Award: Police Vehicles – Sedans
5. No. CC060401-03 - Second Reading, Ordinance 3682 entitled An Ordinance Amending Section 13.08.370 of the Rapid City Municipal Code City of Rapid City Relating to the Sewer Service System
6. No. CC061301-04 - Travel Request for Terri Davis and Greta Chapman to attend the American Library Association Annual Conference in San Francisco, CA, June 16-20, 2001, at an approximate cost of $3,800.
7. Executive Session – Pending Litigation