|Special Council Meeting Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Finance Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Special Council Meeting
Rapid City, South Dakota
December 27, 2000 – 3:00 P.M.
1. Ashley Hospitality, Inc. dba Uptown Bar & Grill, 615 Main Street, for an On-Sale Liquor License Renewal and Sunday Opening
2. Richard Curtis dba Chilkoots, 504 Mt. Rushmore Road, for an On-Sale Liquor License Renewal and Sunday Opening
3. No. CC122700-03 - Change Order No. 04F for ST99-865, Southwest Connector Road Construction Project to Zandstra Construction, Inc. for a decrease of $32,616.33
4. No. CC122700-04 - Change Order No. 01 for DR00-913, Wilderness Park/Belmont Street Drainage Improvements Project to RCS Construction, Inc. for an increase of $1,351.25
5. No. CC122700-05 - Change Order No. 01 for SS00-941, Original Townsite Sanitary Sewer Reconstruction Project to Rapid Construction Company for an increase of $3,009.00
6. No. 00PL118 - A request by FMG, Inc. for Dean Kelly Construction to consider an application for a Preliminary and Final Plat on Lots 1 through 14 of Sunshine Hills Subdivision and dedicated public right of way shown as Sunshine Trail, Coneflower Lane and Sheridan Lake Road, formerly Lots 1, 2 and 3 of the SE1/4 NE1/4 of Section 21, located in the SE1/4 of the NE1/4 of Section 21, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, located north of Wildwood Subdivision on the west side of Sheridan Lake Road.
7. No. 00GI004 – Authorize the Mayor and Finance Officer to sign the Final Contract with Horizons, Inc. for Professional Services for Digital GIS Base Map Development Services in the amount of $31,000.
8. No. 00GI005 – Authorize the Mayor and Finance Officer to sign Amendment No. 1 to an Agreement with Surdex Corporation for Professional Services Digital Base Map Development Services, in the amount of $3,532.
9. No. CC122700-06 - Authorize the Mayor and Finance Officer to sign a letter of agreement for Web Site Structure, Design and Newsletter development with DAKSOFT, Inc. in an amount not to exceed $5950.
10. No. CC121300-04R - Second Reading, Ordinance 3629 regarding Supplemental Appropriation No. 10 for FY2000
11. Ratify appointment of new Journey Board.