ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
12:30 P.M., Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
CONSENT ITEMS -- Items 1 – 10
Public Comment opened – Items 1 – 10
Public Comment closed
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) PW011315-01 – Approve Minutes of December 30, 2014.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
2) PW011315-02 – Status of Big Sky Voluntary Annexation and Update on Street Repairs in Annexed Areas.
Approve Change Order
3) PW011315-03 – Change Order #1F to RCS Construction Inc. for Grandview Drive and Nevada Drive – Robbinsdale Area Utility and Street Reconstruction, Project No. 13-2102 / CIP No. 50421.3-4, for a decrease of $29,159.44.
4) PW011315-04 – Change Order #1 to Heavy Constructors for Omaha Street / West Boulevard Intersection Utilities, Project No. 14-2097 / CIP No. 50955, for an increase of $25,518.98.
5) PW011315-05 – Change Order #4 to Scull Construction for Canyon Lake Dam Reconstruction, Project No. 08-1743 / CIP No. 50739, for an increase of $2,357.65.
Authorize Mayor And Finance Officer To Sign
6) PW011315-06 – Water Service Agreement Between the City of Rapid City and the City of Box Elder.
7) PW011315-07 – Approve Acceptance of Infrastructure for Creek Drive Commercial Units Water Main Extension – DEV13-1158.
8) PW011315-08 – Approve Acceptance of Infrastructure for Copper Ridge Apartments Water and Sewer Extension – DEV12-1082.
PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
9) PW011315-11 – Authorize the Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Lease Agreement between the City of Rapid City and Soccer Rapid City for Dakota Fields Soccer Complex.
COMMUNITY PLANNING DEPARTMENT
10) 14VR005 - Kepp Heights Subdivision No3 – A request by City of Rapid City Parks and Recreation to consider an application for a Vacation of Right-of-Way for property generally described as being located south of the intersection of Skyline Drive and Flormann Street.
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR
NON-CONSENT ITEMS – Item 11
Public Comment opened – Item 11
Public Comment closed
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
11) PW011315-12 – Discussion on Cross Country Skiing at Meadowbrook Golf Course – Alderman Jerry Wright.