ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Tuesday, September 30, 2008; 12:30 p.m.
Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Approve Minutes of September 9, 2008
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
SPECIAL ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen requested to be placed on agenda)
1) PW093008-02 – Westbound Traffic Left-Turn Lane for Catron Boulevard – James D. Leach
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
2) Discussion on the Rapid City Economic Board Development Reorganization – Alderperson Karen Gundersen-Olson
3) PW093008-05 – South Creek Drainage Report
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
4) PW093008-01 – Change Order #1F for Well No. 6 Pump Replacement, to Water System Drilling, Inc., Project No. W08-1724, CIP No. 50724, for an increase of $3,172.80
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
5) PW093008-04 – Purchase of one new Combination Jet Vacuum Truck for the Utility Maintenance Sewer Crew, Estimated Cost: $350,000.00
RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
6) PW093008-03 - Transit Development Plan 2009-2013
7) No. 06PL160 – Request for one year extension of approval for Layout Plat #06PL160, Skyline Village Subdivision, located in the SE1/4, Section 22, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota
7a) PW093008-06 – Request for Additional City of Presidents Statue Location at Southeast Corner of Sixth Street and St. Joseph Street
8) For the purposes permitted by SDCL 1-25-2ADJOURN