ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Tuesday, October 9, 2007; 12:30 p.m.
as a result of the adoption of the City Council Policies & Procedures manual
the format of the agenda has changed.)
Call and Determination of Quorum
Approve Minutes of September 25, 2007
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen
requested to be placed on agenda)
1) No. PW092507-01 – Presentation of the Rapid City Performing Arts
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR
ITEMS FROM AL
2) No. PW081407-04 – (No link) Status of Pavement Management System. (Continued from the July 31, and the
3) No. PW092507-20 (No. PW092507-18) - Approve an allocation up to $1,000,000 from the .16 Utility Fund for the construction of a booster station, 750,000 gallon water reservoir, telemetry, and 12” water main extending from the reservoir to St. Martin’s
4) Review of existing Tax Increment Financing Districts for compliance with low income housing guidelines – Alderman Kooiker
5) No. PW100907-01 - Tax Increment Financing Guidelines Review Committee Update (Information Only)
6) Parking and access at Star of the West Sports Complex – Alderman Hadcock
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
7) No. PW092507-03 – Change Order No. 2 for
8) No. PW100907-02 - Change Order No. 2F for Well No. 8 Pump Replacement Project No. W07-1644 / CIP No. 50677 to Weston Engineering, Inc. for an increase of $815.31
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO A
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AN
9) No. PW100907-03 - Sewer Construction Fee Resolution for the Red Rocks Estates Sanitary Sewer Lift Station
10) No. PW100907-04 - Water Construction Fee Resolution for Red Rock Estates
11) No. PW100907-05 - Water Construction Fee Resolution for Minnesota Ridge
12) No. PW100907-06 - Sewer Construction Fee Resolution for
13) No. PW100907-07 - Memorandum of Understanding for 2007-2008 Snow Plow Exchange Routes
14) No. PW100907-08 - Amendment No. 2 to the Professional Services Agreement between the City of Rapid City and FourFront/enVision Design and HDR Engineering, Inc. for Red Rock Water Storage Reservoir, Project No. W02-1184 / CIP #50284 for an amount not to exceed $31,470.00
15) No. PW071007-18 -
16) No. 07FV007 - Millard Subdivision – A request by Steve Storm to consider an application for a Fence Height Exception to allow a six foot high fence in a front yard setback on Lots 21 thru 23 of Block 2 of Millard Subdivision, Section 36, T2N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South
17) No. 07CA043 - City of
18) No. 07CA045 - LaVilla Vista - A request by Bryan Gonzalez to consider an application for an Amendment to the Adopted Comprehensive Plan to revise the Major Street plan to relocate a collector street and eliminate a collector street on the north 327.2 feet of the N1/2 of the SE1/4 lying west of I90 Right-of-way, excepting therefrom the W1/2 of the NW1/4 of the SE1/4, and less North Boulevard Addition, located in the unplatted (9779); and, the east 670 feet of the south 30 feet of the SW1/4 NE1/4, Section 35, T2N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 1400 East Philadelphia Street, more generally described as being located south of Philadelphia Street and west of West Boulevard.
19) No. 07VE030 - Section 31, T2N, R8E - A request by Sperlich Consulting, Inc. for A & B Welding Supply Company to consider an application for a Vacation of a portion of an access easement and utility easement on Lots 2 and 3 of Tract C, located in the SE1/4 of the SE1/4, Section 31, T2N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 914 E. Chicago Street and 230 Cherry Avenue.
20) No. 07VE031 - Red Rock Estates - A request by Geiger Architecture and Davis Engineering for Jeremy Walla to consider an application for a Vacation of Minor Drainage and Utility Easement on Lots 3 and 4 of Block 15 of Red Rock Estates Subdivision, located in the NW1/4 NE1/4, Section 29, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 6438 and 6408 Prestwick Road.
21) No. 07TP022 – 2008 Unified Planning Work Program – Draft Report
DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION