ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Tuesday, May 9, 2006, 12:30 p.m.
as a result of the adoption of the City Council Policies & Procedures manual
the format of the agenda has changed.)
Call and Determination of Quorum
Approve Minutes of April 25 , 2006
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
SPECIAL ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen requested to be placed on agenda)
1) No. PW050906-01 - Request an exception to the Street Design Criteria Manual to allow a 30-foot driveway at
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
2) No. PW050906-02 - Water Task Force Report on Water Conservation
3) Lancer Road safety issues (Referred from the
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
5) No. PW050906-03 - Draft Resolution regarding
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
6) No. PW050906-04 - Water Reclamation Facility Roll-Off Truck
7) No. PW050906-05 - Water Reclamation Division Sewer Camera
8) No. PW050906-06 - Lemmon Avenue Reconstruction Phase III – Project No. ST05-1438; CIP #50120
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
9) No. PW050906-07 - License Agreement No. 041306 between the City of
10) No. PW050906-08 - Agreement to Share Sanitary Sewer and Water Main Construction and Engineering Costs for Project No. SSW06-1564
11) No. PW050906-09 - Covenant Agreement between the City of
12) No. PW050906-10 – Professional Services Agreement between the City of
13) Presentation of schematic design for Dahl Fine Arts Center
14) Determination of Civic Center Parking
15) No. PW050906-11 - Request permission to seek proposals for lawn care and snow removal for the City/School Administration Center, the
16) No. PW050906-12 - Request adoption of Water System Expansion East Rapid City, Project No. W03-1288, report submitted by FMG, Inc.
17) No. PW050906-13 - Request adoption of the Planning Report For Skyline, Terracita, Southwest, Carriage Hills and Future Southwest Rapid City Water Service Zones, Project No. W03-953, submitted by CETEC Engineering Services, Inc.
RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
18) No. PW050906-14 - Request permission to purchase a 4 x 4 utility vehicle off an informal quote for an amount of $10,666.00
DEPARTMENT OF GROWTH MANAGEMENT
19) No. 06SE004 - Stoney Creek Subdivision, Phase I - A request by Boschee Engineering to consider an application for an Exception to the Street Design Criteria Manual to reduce the non-access easement from 50 feet to 40 feet on Winterset Drive on Lot 1A, Block 5, Stoney Creek Subdivision, Phase I, located in the W1/2 NW1/4, Section 22, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 5225 Bendt Drive
20) No. 06FV003 - South Robbinsdale Addition No. 2 - A request by Paul G. Laughhunn to consider an application for a Fence Height Exception to allow an eight foot high fence in lieu of a six foot high fence on Lot 11 of Block 4, South Robbinsdale Addition No. 2, Section 7, T1N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 435 E. Idaho Street
DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION
ADDENDUM NO. 1
3a) Status of the Nugget Gulch Connection - Alderman Olson