ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 12:30 p.m.
as a result of the adoption of the City Council Policies & Procedures manual
the format of the agenda has changed.)
Call and Determination of Quorum
of the Agenda
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
SPECIAL ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen requested to be placed on agenda)
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
1) No. PW110105-03 - Traffic Signal at
2) No. PW121305-01 - Request for the City to accept ownership of a drainage lot in the Northstar Industrial Park Subdivision – Phil Olsen (Continued from the
3) Sure Pay Deduction program for residential utility users – Alderman Kooiker
4) Update on Airport bylaws and meeting procedures - Alderman Kooiker / Schumacher
5) Ice Arena accessibility - Alderman Kooiker
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
6) Request authorization to terminate contract with Banner Associates, Inc. for Construction Fee Determination project
7) Snow and Ice Control Discussion
8) Report on non-conforming sign installation
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
9) No. PW122705-01 - Change Order No. 1F for
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
10) No. PW122705-02 - Rental agreement between the City of
11) No. PW122705-03 - Professional Services Agreement with CETEC Engineering Services, Inc.,for "Selador,
RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
DEPARTMENT OF GROWTH MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT OF PARKS AND RECREATION