|Public Works Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, August 1, 2001 -- 1:15 p.m.
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
1) No. PW080101-01 – No. 03F for ST00-928, Cathedral Drive Widening Project to Heavy Constructors, Inc. for a decrease of $1,207.00
2) No. PW080101-02 - No. 01F for MIP00-974, Fifth Street Sidewalk Reconstruction Project to Stanley J. Johnsen Concrete Contractor, Inc. for an increase of $3,976.58
3) No. PW080101-03 – No. 01F for ST00-1000, 2000 Light Pole Replacement Contract to Solar Sound Corporation for a decrease of $9,220.00
4) No. PW080101-04 – No. 01F for PR01-1010, Robbinsdale Park Improvements Project to J & J Asphalt Company for an increase of $15,291.54
5) No. PW080101-05 – No. 01 for CDBG01-1057, North Middle School Outdoor Recreation Improvements Project to RCS Construction to extend completion date only
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
6) No. PW080101-06 – TS01-1117, Transit Shelter Installation Project
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
7) No. PW080101-07 – South Dakota Department of Transportation Maintenance Agreement for PH 2016(12) 68 PCEMS 6042 for Intersection of US16B & Minnesota Avenue Signal and Turn Lane
BUILDING INSPECTION DIVISION
8) No. PW080101-08 – Approve Travel Request for Jim Clark, Building Official to attend BOCA-ICBO Annual Conference in Cincinnati, OH September 16 – 21, 2001 in the amount of $1,848.50
Set Time and Place for Hearing on September 4, 2001 for Assessment Roll for ST00-992, Block 10 Alley Paving Project (Boulevard Addition)
9) No. PW080101-09 -
10) No. PW080101-10 – Adopt Resolution to Order in Sidewalks for SWK01-1096, Sidewalk Improvement Project
11) No. PW080101-11 – Request to Order Sidewalks for 300, 400 and 500 Blocks of East Madison Street; and 600 and 700 Blocks of Racine Street
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
12) No. PW080101-12 – Approve Travel Request for Carolyn Trautman, Landfill Superintendent to attend SWANA Wastecon 2001 Solid Waste Exposition in Baltimore, MD October 15 – 18, 2001 in the amount of $1,872.00
13) No. CC061801-05 – Second Reading, Ordinance 3688, entitled An Ordinance Amending Section 8.08.020, Section 8.08.030, Section 8.08.060, Section 8.08.065, Section 8.08.070, Section 8.08.080, Section 8.08.090, Section 8.08.100, Section 8.08.110, Section 8.08.120, Section 8.08.130, Section 8.08.140, Section 8.08.150, Section 8.08.160, Section 8.08.170, Section 8.08.180, Section 8.08.190, Section 8.08.200, Section 8.08.210, Section 8.08.220, Section 8.08.230, Section 8.08.240, Section 8.08.250, Section 8.08.260, Section 8.08.270, Section 8.08.275, And Section 8.08.280 And Repealing Section 8.08.050 Of Chapter 8.08 Of The Rapid City Municipal Code Relating To Garbage And Refuse.
14) No. PW071101-16 - Permission to Advertise for Bids for Automated Garbage Collection Equipment
15) No. PW080101-13 – Introduction and First Reading, Ordinance 3714, entitled An Ordinance Amending Section 8.08.020, Section 8.08.030, Section 8.08.070, Section 8.08.170, Section 8.08.240, Of Chapter 8.08 Of The Rapid City Municipal Code Relating To Garbage And Refuse
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
16) No. PW051601-09 – Approve Second Reading, Ordinance #3662, An Ordinance Amending Article III of Chapter 13.08 Of The Rapid City Municipal Code By Amending Subsection B Of 13.08.240 Relating To The Limits Of Materials Prohibited In Sewers
17) No. 01VE003 – Deny with prejudice a Vacation of Drainage and Utility Easement for petitioner Thomas Striegel on Lot 6, Block 14, Robbinsdale Addition No. 10, Section 13, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 480 Sarita Court
18) No. 01TP007 – Approve the 2002-2006 Draft Transportation Improvement Program.
19) No. 01CA026 – Approve a Comprehensive Plan Amendment - Amendment to the Major Street
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
ALDERPERSONS’ ITEMS & COMMITTEE REPORTS