|Public Works Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, September 27, 2000 -- 1:15 p.m.
APPROVE BID AWARD
1) IDP00-984, Downtown Node Reconstruction Project to the responsible low bidder meeting specifications, MAC Construction for the low unit prices bid for a contract amount of $339,400
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
2) (PW092700-01) No. 01F for CEM00-916, Mt. View Cemetery Roads Construction Project to Simon Contractors of South Dakota for an increase of $2,839
3) (PW092700-02) No. 01 for PM00-986, 2000 Roadway Marking Contract to Mark Rite Lines of MT, Inc. for an increase of $550.48
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
4) (PW092700-03) ST00-1021, Corral Drive and Park Drive Right Turn Lane Project
5) (PW092700-04) W00-944, Jackson Springs Water Gallery Improvements Project
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
6) (PW092700-05) Professional Service Agreement with FMG, Inc. for Construction Materials Testing Services for PR00-969, Sioux Park Project, Phase III for an amount not to exceed $17,863
7) (PW092700-06) Professional Service Agreement with TSP Three, Inc. for Site Analysis and Facility Programming of GC00-1016, Meadowbrook Golf Course Clubhouse Project for an amount not to exceed $16,252
BUILDING INSPECTION DIVISION
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
8) Direct staff to prepare for First Reading An Ordinance Amending Section 8.08.240 (Tipping Fee) of the Rapid City Municipal Code for the October 2 Council Proceedings
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
9) Deny (No. 00FV001 - Boulevard Addition) a Fence Height Variance for petitioners Gideon and Angela Dixon to allow an eight foot privacy fence on Lots 1-3 of Block 2 of Boulevard Addition, Section 2, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 1103 West Boulevard.
10) Deny (No. 00FV002 - Boulevard Addition) a Fence Height Variance for petitioners Tim and Marcie Brumbaugh to allow an eight foot privacy fence on the east 15 feet of Lot 23 and all of Lot 24, Block 28, Boulevard Addition, Section 2, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at 1017 Fulton Street.
11) Cleaning of drainage ditch on Meade Street between Aspen and Hofer (Arlene Huether)
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
12) Authorize staff to obtain an appraisal for additional right-of-way for East Anamosa Street Extension
13) LaCrosse Street pedestrian actuated signal
ALDERPERSONS’ ITEMS & COMMITTEE REPORTS