|Public Works Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, August 30, 2000 -- 1:15 p.m.
APPROVE BID AWARD
1) PR00-969, Sioux Park Phase III Project.
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
2) (PW083000-01) No. 1F for PR00-987, Pete Lien Ball Field Lighting for an increase of $1078.00.
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
3) (PW083000-02) IDP-00-1012; Rapid City Youth Boxing Facility
4) (PW083000-03) GC00-1013; Meadowbrook Golf Course Maintenance Storage Building.
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
5) (PW083000-04) Professional Service Agreement with FMG, Inc. to perform observation and testing on Wilderness Park Detention Pond for an amount not to exceed $5396.256) (PW083000-05) Amendment to Professional Service Agreement for DR99-909, South Robbinsdale Drainage Channel, dated Sept. 7, 1999 with Renner & Sperlich Engineering Co. to increase the amount by $2596.90, bringing the total contract amount to $10,266.90.
7) (PW083000-06) Amendment to Professional Service Agreement for 2000 Contract, dated May 15, 2000 with FMG, Inc. for Geotechnical Services to increase the amount by $2,240.00 for work on North Wildwood Drive Water Main Project.
8) (PW083000-07) Amendment to Professional Service Agreement for CDBG 00-968, Minneluzahan Senior Center dated Oct. 18, 1999 with TSP III for an amount not to exceed an additional $1500.00 to complete the inspection services on this project. This would make a total contract cost for the project of $17,280.00
BUILDING INSPECTION DIVISION
SOLID WASTE DIVISION
9) Permission to transfer the Co-Composting of Bio-Solids and Municipal Solid Waste from the Water Reclamation Site to the Material Recovery Site.
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION
10) (PW083000-08) Approval of Rapid City Area Long Range Transportation Plan Update.
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
ALDERPERSONS’ ITEMS & COMMITTEE REPORTS
11) (PW083000-09) Resolution of Necessity for Parkview Drive Extension Project ST00-1006
12) (PW083000-10) Force Account Agreement for PP 1575(13), Pennington County, PCEMS 5162 Steele Avenue, AAR/DOT 190-260P