|Public Works Agenda|
ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Public Works Department 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, August 16, 2000 -- 1:15 p.m.
APPROVE BID AWARDNone
APPROVE CHANGE ORDER
1) (PW081600-01) No. 01 for SS00-824, St. Patrick Street Alley Sanitary sewer Reconstruction Project to Rapid Construction Company for an increase of $3,774.46
2) (PW081600-02) No. 02F for SS00-824, St. Patrick Street Alley Sanitary sewer Reconstruction Project to Rapid Construction Company for a decrease of $898.34
3) (PW081600-03) No. 01 for SSW00-948, Columbus Street, Third Street, Sixth Street Utility Reconstruction to Mainline Contracting, Inc. for a Time Extension Only
4) (PW081600-04) Letter amending Butler Machinery Company equipment contract to Overhaul 1984 816 Caterpillar Compactor for a decrease of $1,200
AUTHORIZE STAFF TO ADVERTISE FOR BIDS
6) (PW081600-06) DR00-913; Wilderness Park/Belmont Street Drainage Improvements.
5) (PW081600-05) Snow Blower for Street Division OR Permission to Purchase from State Contract, which ever is in the best interest of the City
7) (PW081600-07) IDP00-1008; Rapid City Club for Boys Expansion 2000
8) (PW081600-08) IDP00-984; Downtown Node Reconstruction.
AUTHORIZE MAYOR AND FINANCE OFFICER TO SIGN
South Dakota Department of Transportation Construction Engineering Agreement for P 1669(42) PCEMS 5191 – 5th Street between Columbus & Omaha Streets
10) (PW081600-10) Amendment No. 5 to Professional Service Agreement dated May 18, 1998 with Alliance of Architects and Engineers for the Water Rate Study for an amount not to exceed $11,000
11 (PW081600-11) Black Hills Corporation Right-Of-Way Permit – OH/UG Corporation for Tract 10 and Tract 10A located in Rapid City Green Way Tract of Section 03, T1N, R7E, BHM, Pennington County, South Dakota
12) Amendment to Professional Service Agreement dated March 6, 2000 with Tracy E. Hamblet III for Golf Professional for Municipal Golf Courses
13) Lease Agreement with Century Resources, Inc.
14) Professional Service Agreement with FMG, Inc. to perform observation and testing on Wilderness Park Detention Pond for an amount not to exceed
15) (PW081600-12) Professional Agreement CETEC Engineering Services, Inc. to design SS98-806, Hawthorne Avenue Reconstruction Project for an amount not to exceed
BUILDING INSPECTION DIVISION None
16) Mallridge Subdivision Pressure Reducing Valves
GOLF COURSES None
PARKS/RECREATION DIVISION None
SOLID WASTE DIVISION None
STREET DIVISION None
WATER DIVISION None
WATER RECLAMATION DIVISION None
Year 2001 Rapid City Area Transportation Improvement Program
17) No. 00RD002 (Trailwood Village Subdivision) A request by City of Rapid City to consider an application for a Resolution to change the road named Gypsey Street to Leola Lane on the 50 foot platted public right-of-way known as Gypsey Street that provides access to Lot 1, Block 8 of Trailwood Village Subdivision all located in Section 10, T1N, R8E, BHM, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as extending northeast from the intersection of O'Brien Street and Gypsey Street.
18) No. 00VE011 (Trailwood Village Subdivision) A request by Michelle J. Almen to consider an application for a Vacation of Drainage and Utility Easement on Lot 17, Block 8, Trailwood Village Subdivision, Section 10, T1N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located 3001 Connie Court.
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S ITEMS
ALDERPERSONS’ ITEMS & COMMITTEE REPORTS