ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the City Attorney's Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
Please remember to turn all cellular phones off or to vibrate when entering the council chambers.
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 12:30 p.m.
(Note, as a result of the adoption of the City Council Policies & Procedures manual the format of the agenda has changed.)
Roll Call and Determination
Approve Minutes of December 15, 2010
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Aldermen present.
SPECIAL ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC (citizen requested to be placed on agenda)
ITEMS FROM MAYOR
1) No. LF122910-01 - Confirm Appointment of John Brewer to the Tax Increment Financing District Project Review Committee as the Planning Commission Representative
2) No. LF122910-02 - Confirm Appointment of Patti Martinson and Reappointments of Margo Burton, Tom Collings, David Kurtz, Kathy LaForest, and Doug Puetz to the Mayor's Committee for People with Disabilities
3) No. LF122910-11 - Confirm the Reappointment of Bob Brandt, Tim Cheever, Lee Geiger, Matt Hammon, John Herr, Jeff Medley, Jamie Stampe, Steve Strubel, Mark Thomas, Tim Behlings and Brad Solon to the Building, Fire and Mechanical Code Coordinating Committee
ITEMS FROM ALDERMEN AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
4) No. LF122910-03 - Acknowledge Capital Improvement Program Committee Monthly Update for November, 2010
LF122910-04 - Acknowledge Capital Plan for Street, Drainage and MIP
Projects for October, 2010
6) No. LF060210-22 - Second Reading and Recommendation of Ordinance No. 5612 Repealing Chapter 15.48 of the Rapid City Municipal Code Relating to Mobile Homes and Mobile Home Parks and Adopting a New Revised Chapter 15.48 of the Rapid City Municipal Code
7) No. LF060210-23 - Second Reading and Recommendation of Ordinance No. 5613 Repealing Section 17.50.110 of the Rapid City Municipal Code Relating to Supplementary Regulations Applicable to Mobile Home Parks and Adopting a New Revised Section 17.50.110 of the Rapid City Municipal Code
8) No. LF122910-05 - Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Combined Election Agreement with Pennington County for the 2011 Municipal Election to be Held on June 7, 2011
9) No. LF122910-06 - Resolution No. 2010-183 Writing Off Uncollectible Utility Billing Accounts
10) No. LF122910-07 - Resolution No. 2010-184 Writing Off Credit Balance Water Billing Accounts
11) No. LF090110-14A - Approve Revised Technology Resource Usage Policy (continued from the September 1, 2010, Legal and Finance Committee Meeting, referred from the September 20, 2010, City Council meeting, and continued from the November 10, 2010, Legal and Finance Committee meeting, referred from the December 6, 2010, City Council meeting, and continued from the December 15, 2010, Legal and Finance Committee meeting)
LF122910-08 - Approve Revisions to the DOT Drug and Alcohol Policy
13) No. CC122010-05 - Recommendation on the Feasibility of Placing Both the Leisure Pool and 50 Meter Tank Pool at the Horace Mann Site (referred from the December 20, 2010, City Council meeting)
CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
14) No. LF121510-09 - Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Subdivision Bond Agreement between the City of Rapid City and SSST, LLC (continued from the December 15, 2010, Legal and Finance Committee meeting)
15) No. LF121510-10 - Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Release of Covenant Agreement between the City of Rapid City and SSST, LLC (continued from the December 15, 2010, Legal and Finance Committee meeting)
16) No. LF122910-09 - Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Amendment to LaCroix Links Lease Agreement with YMCA
17) No. LF122910-10 - Acknowledge Raffle Request from Western Dakota Tech (Alpine Sports Club)