ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Friday August 7, 2015 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Speaker Request Forms
Approval of Meeting Agenda
11.1 Reviews – Case Report
Applicant: Daniel Miller
District: West Boulevard Historic District - Contributing
Action Requested: Determine whether or not the Commission agrees with the findings of the abbreviated case report and include any additional comments to the City Council regarding the proposed project.
Approval of Minutes
2. Approval of the June 19, 2015 meeting minutes
3. Budget Information – June 30, 2015
4. Historic Preservation Commission Bylaws/attendance policy
5. Historic Preservation Commission Ordinance Update
6. Draft Historic Preservation Commission application
7. Acknowledge Tower Submission Packet
for a proposed 100’ monopole tower at 350 North Lacrosse Street.
APE Summary - Cultural Resource Report - Ethnograhic Report - Site Plans - Tower Submission Letter
8. Acknowledge Tower Submission Packet
for a Proposed monopole 110’ monopole at 1565 North Haines Street.
APE Summary - APE Maps - Cultural Resource Report - Ethnograhic Report - Tower Submission Letter