ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Friday, March 20, 2015 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Speaker Request Forms
Approval of Meeting Agenda
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of the March 6, 2015 meeting minutes
2. Budget Information – January 31, 2015
3. Formal Presentation and Acknowledgement of the Historic Preservation Commission’s response to the Lehe Report.
a. Lehe Report
4. Home Show Update
5. May is Preservation Month
a. Cross promotion with Journey Museum
b. Showing at Elks Theater
c. Archeological uncovering
d. Sioux San
e. Historic Preservation Awards for residential and commercial City Council May 4th /May 18th
f. Promote Commercial District with Downtown partners
g. Rapid City Public Library
h. Travelling display in the City Hall Library
i. Youth presentation or scavenger hunt in public schools
j. Geology of the Black Hills: An Introduction – May 5, SDSM&T
k. PSA from HPC and Mayor’s committee sustainability
6. Website - http://rchpc.bbminteractive4.com/
8. The Historic Preservation Ordinance Amendment is still being reviewed.