ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Friday, February 20, 2015 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Speaker Request Forms
Approval of Meeting Agenda
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of the January 16, 2015 meeting minutes
Election of Officers
2. Budget Information – January 31, 2015
3. Volunteer for Home Show - March 27 – 29, 2015
a. Event Information can be found at
b. Decide on a theme and materials needed
c. Determine equipment needs. (2014 Equipment Form)
d. Sign up to volunteer at the booth
4. Proposed Telecommunication Project “RCY Hardrocker” on East Fairmont Boulevard
a. Staff Memo
5. The Historic Preservation Ordinance Amendment is still being reviewed and is not on any public meeting agenda.
SHPO Summary Report – None