ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Friday, June 20, 2014 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Approval of Meeting Agenda
Carla Cushman, City Attorney: Legal perspective/issues on requiring property owners in the historic district to disclose the historic status of the property to potential buyers.
1. Chapter 43-4-44 - Property Condition Disclosure Statement
Mike Bender, Rapid City Sustainability Committee: Discuss opportunities for partnership, cross marketing, and promotion between HPC and the Sustainability Committee.
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of the June 6, 2014 meeting minutes
1. Budget Information – May 31, 2014
1. Professionals List and Licensed Contractors
1) Approve two letters and mailing list labels.
2) Make a motion for next steps on the professional’s list project.
1. Website Freytag
2. Design Guidelines Subcommittee Monroe
3. Founders Park
SHPO Summary Report
SHPO concurred with the findings from the June 6, 2014 HPC meeting.