ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Friday, June 6, 2014 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Approval of Meeting Agenda
Applicant: Al Spreizer
District: Environs of West Boulevard Historic District: Non - Listed
Request: Build a 24’ x 24’ double car detached garage
Applicant: Chris and Jana Kenzy
District: West Boulevard Historic District: Contributing
Request: Remove greenhouse addition built in 1993 and construct a new addition
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of the May 16, 2014 meeting minutes
1. Budget Information – April 30, 2014
1. Telecommunications Tower report: 1) City received notice of project modification to Telecommunication Project – 22347 Dyess Avenue, Rapid City. Please see revised drawings and project plans from EBI Consulting. 2) Standardized letter was mailed 5/30/2014 for projects at 818 Anamosa Street (RCYC Horace) File number 0006263149.
3. The South Dakota Historical Society Foundation is holding a drive for funds as South Dakota celebrates its 125th year as a State. Discuss interest in giving financially and/or developing outreach/events pertaining to the 125th anniversary.
4. Report on May 29 CLG Conference
1. Discuss informational updates to West Boulevard Neighborhood Association
1. Website Freytag
2. Design Guidelines Subcommittee Monroe
SHPO Summary Report
SHPO concurred with the findings from the May 16, 2014 HPC meeting.