ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Approval of Meeting Agenda
Applicant: Megan Clark
District: West Boulevard - Contributing
Request: 1) Replace existing basement windows with taller white vinyl egress windows, matching 4-pane grid to existing vinyl windows in the rest of the home. 2) In kind replacement of roof
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of the April 4, 2014 meeting minutes
1. Budget Information – February 28, 2014
2. 2013-14 CLG grant extension request
1. Subcommittee to form ideas about accountability for historic review violations
1. Website Freytag
2. Design Guidelines Subcommittee Monroe
SHPO Summary Report
SHPO concurred with the findings of the April 22, 2014 HPC Meeting.