ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify Community Planning and Development Services 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
RAPID CITY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
Friday, March 7, 2014 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.
Rapid City Council Chambers
City/School Administration Complex
300 Sixth Street
Call To Order
Approval of Meeting Agenda
Applicant: Dana Legner
West Boulevard Historic District – Contributing
Request: Raise existing garage and add an addition which delineates the original structure from new construction.
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of the February 7, 2014 meeting minutes
1. Budget Information
a. Budget as of December 31, 2013
1. Conference in Pierre held May 29
2. West Boulevard Re-survey update
3. Volunteers and planning for the Home show
4. Time sheets
5. West Boulevard Boundary Historic District Boundary Change
6. Summary/Update of work session
1. Website Freytag
2. Design Guidelines Subcommittee Monroe
SHPO Summary Report
January 7, 2014 HPC Meeting. SHPO concurred with the Commission’s findings for 1012 12th Street (14RS002) and 1725 9th Street (14RS004). SHPO found no adverse effect at 1103 West Boulevard (14RS003).