Staff recommends that the Final Plat be continued to the April 15, 2002 City Council meeting as stipulations of approval have not been met.
1) Prior to Planning Commission approval, revised information regarding the drainage shall be submitted to the Engineering Division for review and approval;
2) Prior to City Council approval, corrections to the drainage plans as previously noted must be submitted to the Engineering Division for review and approval;
3) Prior to City Council approval, the location of drain field easements for Lots 3, 4, 5, 8 and 9 shall be identified on the plat. The drain field easements shall be located in accordance with all required setbacks and the proper orientation and shall not be located in fill or on steep slopes;
4) Prior to City Council approval, the drainage easements around Lot 8 shall be revised and correctly shown on the plat;
5) Prior to City Council approval of the Final Plat, data from percolation tests shall be submitted for review and approval;
6) Prior to City Council approval of the Preliminary Plat, all red line corrections to the engineering plans shall be submitted for review and approval;
Prior to City Council approval of the Preliminary and
Final Plat, the applicant shall submit written documentation from the
adjoining landowners concurring with the vacation of portions of the
easements for the spur roads connecting to the property to the north;
|Planning Department Recommendations:|
8) Prior to Final Plat approval all subdivision improvements shall be completed or surety posted with the City and all subdivision inspection fees shall be paid.