M E M O R A N D U M
To: Rapid City City Council
From: Rapid City Planning Commission
No. 00PL063 - South Creek Industrial Park
A request by Fisk Engineering for Rapid City Economic Development Foundation to consider an application for a Lot Split on Lot 8, Block 1, South Creek Industrial Park, Section 8, T1N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located southwest of the intersection of Lombardy Drive and Creek Drive.
PLANNING COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION:
Planning Commission recommended that the Lot Split be approved with the following stipulations:
Engineering Division Recommendations:
1. Prior to City Council approval, the plat shall be revised to show major drainage easement(s) as required by the Engineering Division;
2. Prior to City Council approval, the plat shall be revised to show a non-access easement along Creek Drive except for the approved approach location(s);
Fire Department Recommendation:
3. Prior to City Council approval, a site plan identifying a building footprint, the size and location of water lines, and fire hydrant location(s) within 500 feet of the property and on-site fire hydrant location(s) shall be submitted for review and approval;
Urban Planning Division Recommendations:
4. Prior to City Council approval, a subdivision estimate form shall be submitted and all subdivision inspection fees paid; and,
5. Prior to City Council approval, surety for any required subdivision improvements that have not been completed shall be posted.
Vote: (7 to 0)