M E M O R A N D U M
To: Rapid City City Council
From: Rapid City Planning Commission
No. 00PL059 - South Boulevard Addition
A request by Dream Design International to consider an application for a Preliminary and Final Plat on Lot 2 Revised and Lot 3, formerly Lot 2 and Lot B Revised all located in Blocks 14 and 15 of South Boulevard Addition in the NW1/4 of Section 12, T1N, R7E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located at the intersection of Sixth Street and Saint Anne Street.
PLANNING COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION:
Planning Commission recommended that the Preliminary and Final Plat be approved with the following stipulations:
Engineering Division Recommendations:
1. Prior to City Council approval of the Final Plat, the plat shall be revised to show a non-access easement along St. Anne Street, Flormann Street and Sixth Street except for approved approach location(s);
2. Prior to Preliminary Plat approval by the City Council, minor corrections shall be made to the engineering drawings. Specifically, the approach along Flormann Street to proposed Lot 3 shall be closed;
3. Prior to City Council approval of the Final Plat, the plat shall be revised to identify Seventh Street correctly;
4. Prior to City Council approval of the Final Plat, the plat shall be revised to omit Lot 1 from the proposed plat;
Urban Planning Division Recommendations:
5. Prior to City Council approval of the Final Plat, a subdivision estimate form shall be submitted and all subdivision inspection fees paid; and,
6. Prior to City Council approval of the Final Plat, surety for any required subdivision improvements that have not been completed shall be posted.
Vote: Unanimous (6 to 0)
Staff recommends that the Preliminary and Final Plat be continued to the August 7, 2000 City Council meeting as the stipulations have not been met.